The Grace Show

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome to My World!


HELLO WORLD!

Are you ready?? For those of you who DON'T know me, my name is Grace Salvant, a senior (ahem) GRADUATING senior, public relations major from Brooklyn, NY. I currently attend Howard University in Washington D.C. I've always thought about creating this Blog, and now that I've finally done it,its time to get REAL. It's like this; I've always been the type of individual to say whats on my mind-- with no hesitation. I'm a REAL person who speaks the truth,and whoever has a problem with it, I don't know what to say! I'm a fun loving passionate individual as well, with a free spirit and a open heart. Determined to succeed, I continually give 118% in all that I do. With that being said, I invite you to join me on this wonderful journey, cuz it's bound to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment