The Grace Show

Sunday, February 7, 2010

7 Days: The Water Works


I'm thirsty...Very thirsty. And all I need to do to quench my thirst is... drink water. Ya'll thought this was gonna be about something else huh? lol. Sorry, not today. Today I really want to bring health to you all's attention. Water is seemingly the answer... To all life's transgressions. Not feeling well? Sluggish? Tired? Bump those sugary energy drinks; even the ones that promise no crash. DRINK WATER! I'm not here for promo. Not here to preach. I'm speaking the truth and this is serious business. My mom who is a nurse, used to tell me every day that I do not drink enough water and that I need to increase my intake. And she's right. There are a multitude of things that can change in your life via an increase in life's most natural element. Dry skin, brittle nails and breaking hair. I can almost guarantee that you will start to see some very big changes. So here is what Im going to do. For 7 days, I will be drinking NOTHING BUT WATER. For a week, I will replace all juices, teas and yes, even liquor with the fabulous H20. And in a weeks time, I believe that I will be able to measure the differences in my life. Of course i"ll have to make some additional changes. Just water isnt the cure for all things. A basic lifestyle change will promote a healthier mind, body and spirit. I charge you all to join me. One week, with one mission! Lets go!

1 comment: